Change of Status of Stay Permit with Visit Visa
- Extension of Visit Stay Permit for holders of One-Time Visit Visa (visa index B211A, B211B, B211C) is granted for a maximum of 4 (four) times in a row.
- Extension of the Visit Stay Permit is granted for a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the expiration date of the Visit Stay Permit.
- Application for an extension can be made no later than 14 days and no later than the working day before the term of the residence permit expires.
- Applications are made at the immigration office whose working area includes the residence of the Foreigner.
Requirements for extension of Stay Permit:
a. Guarantee letter from the same Guarantor at the time of applying for Visa;
b. A legal and still valid passport;
c. Tickets to return to the country of origin or forward to another country; and
d. Stamped letter of attorney if it is administered by another person who is authorized.
Mechanism of extension of residence permit:
- Inspection of completeness of requirements by officers;
- Data entry, document scanning, and printing of application signs;
- Payment of Immigration fees in accordance with the provisions;
- Approval of the Head of Office or the appointed Immigration Officer;
- Interview, data identification and verification, biometric and fingerprint data collection;
- The application of the extension of the Visit Stay Permit on the passport;
- Signing by the Head of Office or a designated Immigration Officer;
- Scanned documents that have been completed;
- Submission of documents to the applicant.
- The interview is carried out no later than 3 working days from the receipt of the application,
- Extension of Visit Stay Permit is given no later than 3 working days after interview and payment.