New Passport Application Overseas
For children with Indonesian citizenship who were born outside Indonesian territory, an application for a new passport is submitted to the Minister or Immigration Officer at the Indonesia Missions Abroad.
1. If the passport application is submitted manually, you can fill in the data in the application provided at the application counter and attach the required documents.
2. Wait for the officer to check the required documents.
3. Get a receipt for the application and payment code from the officer right after your required documents are declared complete.
4. If the required documents are declared incomplete, you will receive the documents returned by the Immigration Officer. The application will be considered withdrawn.
1. Check the completeness and validity of required documents
2. Make payment for passport application fee
3. Take photo and fingerprint records
1. Regular non-electronic passport (48 pages): 350,000 IDR
2. Regular electronic passport (48 pages): 650,000 IDR
3. Same-day expedited passport service fee*: 1,000,000 IDR
*The expedited passport service fee excludes passport application fee.