New Passport Application for Child Under 17
1. Applications for ordinary passports can be submitted by Indonesian citizens both within the territory of Indonesia and outside the territory of Indonesia.
2. Ordinary passports consisting of electronic ordinary passports (e-passports) and non-electronic ordinary passports.
3. Regular passports are issued using the Immigration Management Information System.
4. Applications for ordinary passports can be submitted manually or electronically by attaching the required documents.
a. A valid father or mother resident identification card (KTP) or certificate of moving abroad;
b. Family card;
c. Birth certificate or baptismal certificate;
d. Marriage certificate or marriage book of parents;
e. Name change certificate from the authorized official for those who have changed the name; and
f. Previous passports for those who already have a passport.
Registration through the Online Passport Queue application - APAPO (can be downloaded in App Store / Google Play)
1. The applicant fills out the data application provided at the application counter and attaches the documents for completing the requirements;
2. The appointed Immigration Officer checks the documents for completeness of the requirements;
3. After the requirements have been declared complete, the designated Immigration Officer provides the receipt of the application and payment code;
4. In the event that the required documents are declared incomplete, the designated Immigration Officer returns the application documents and the application is deemed withdrawn.
a. Check the completeness and validity of the required documents;
b. Payment of passport fees;
c. Taking photos and fingerprints;
e. Verification; and
1. Ordinary passport 48 page IDR 350.000
2. Electronic passport 48 pageIDR 650.000
3. Same-day expedite passport service Rp1,000,000 (the service fee is excluding the cost of passport issuance).
List of Other Immigration Fees