New Passport Application for Prospective Indonesian Migrant Workers
1. Application for an ordinary passport can be submitted by Indonesian citizens both within Indonesia and outside Indonesia.
2. Ordinary passports consisting of electronic ordinary passports (e-passports) and non-electronic ordinary passports.
3. Ordinary passports issued using the Immigration Management Information System.
4. Application for an ordinary passport can be submitted manually or electronically by attaching the required documents.
5. For overseas Indonesian worker candidates (TKI) domiciled or located in the territory of Indonesia, the application for a passport is submitted at the immigration office in the same province as candidates domicile.
6. Submission of passport applications can be done individually or collectively through registered migrant workers sending company.
1. Valid identity card or certificate of moving abroad;
2. Family card;
3. Birth certificate, marriage certificate or marriage book, diploma, or baptism certificate; (the document must include the name, place and date of birth, names of parents, if not listed, the applicant may attach a certificate from the competent authority);
4. Indonesian citizenship letter for foreigners who acquire Indonesian citizenship through citizenship or submission of a statement to choose citizenship in accordance with the provisions of the legislation;
5. Letter of stipulation for change of name from the authorized official for those who have changed their name;
6. Letter of recommendation for a passport application for overseas Indonesian workers candidate (TKI) issued by the provincial or regency/city manpower agency;
7. Previous passports (if there any).
Registration through the Online Passport Queue application - APAPO (can be downloaded in App Store / Google Play)
1. The applicant fills out the data application provided at the application counter and attaches the documents for completing the requirements;
2. The appointed Immigration Officer checks the documents for completeness of the requirements;
3. After the requirements have been declared complete, the designated Immigration Officer provides the receipt of the application and payment code;
4. In the event that the required documents are declared incomplete, the designated Immigration Officer returns the application documents and the application is deemed withdrawn.
a. Check the completeness and validity of the required documents;
b. Payment of passport fees;
c. Taking photos and fingerprints;
e. Verification; and
1. Ordinary passport 48 page IDR 350.000
2. Electronic passport 48 pageIDR 650.000
3. Same-day expedite passport service Rp1,000,000 (the service fee is excluding the cost of passport issuance).
List of Other Immigration Fees