New Passport Application for Prospective Indonesian Migrant Workers
1. Regular passport application can be submitted by Indonesian citizens, both within and outside Indonesian territory.
2. Ordinary passports consisting of electronic ordinary passports (e-passports) and non-electronic ordinary passports.
3. Regular passport is issued by using Immigration Management Information System
4. Regular passport application can be submitted manually and electronically by attaching the required documents.
5. Regular passport application for prospective Indonesian Migrant Workers in Indonesian territory is submitted to the immigration office in the same province as the applicant's domicile.
6. Regular passport application can be proceeded individually or collectively through Indonesian migrant worker placement companies.
1. A valid Indonesian identity card (KTP) or certificate of moving abroad
2. A family register (KK)
3. A birth certificate, marriage certificate/book, diploma, or baptism certificate*
4. An Indonesian citizenship certificate for Foreign Nationals who acquire Indonesian citizenship or submitting the certificate of citizenship in accordance with the legislation.
5. A statement letter of name changes (for those who have changed their name) issued by authorized official.
6. A recommendation letter for Indonesian migrant workers passport application issued by Provincial or District/City Manpower Office.
7. An old regular passport for those who have one
*Name, place and date of birth, and parents' name must be listed in the documents. Otherwise, a statement issued by authorized official may be attached.
Register through M-Paspor application which can be downloaded via App Store or Google Play. You can make a manual application in the following way.
1. Fill in the data in the application provided at the application counter and attach the required documents.
2. Wait for the Immigration Officer to check the required documents.
3. Get a receipt for the application and payment code from the Immigration Officer right after your required documents are declared complete.
4. If the required documents are declared incomplete, you will receive the documents returned by the Immigration Officer. The application will be considered withdrawn.
1. Check the completeness and validity of required documents
2. Make payment for passport application fee
3. Take photo and fingerprint records
1. Regular non-electronic passport (48 pages): 350,000 IDR
2. Regular electronic passport (48 pages): 650,000 IDR
3. Same-day expedited passport service fee*: 1,000,000 IDR
*The expedited passport service fee excludes passport application fee.