Passport Replacement Application for Most Recent Passport that is Still in Good Condition
1. Applications for ordinary passports can be submitted by Indonesian citizens both within the territory of Indonesia and outside the territory of Indonesia.
2. Ordinary passports consist of electronic ordinary passports (e-passports) and non-electronic ordinary passports.
3. Regular passports are issued using the Immigration Management Information System.
4. Applications for ordinary passports can be submitted manually or electronically by attaching the required documents.
FOR PASSPORT ISSUED IN 2009 AND AFTER
1. Electronic Identity Card (KTP)
2. Old passport
FOR PASSPORT ISSUED BEFORE 2009
1. Valid identity card or certificate of moving abroad;
2. Family card;
3. Birth certificate, marriage certificate or marriage book, diploma, or baptism certificate; (the document must include the name, place and date of birth, names of parents, if not listed, the applicant may attach a certificate from the competent authority);
4. Indonesian citizenship letter for foreigners who acquire Indonesian citizenship through citizenship or submission of a statement to choose citizenship in accordance with the provisions of the legislation;
5. Letter of stipulation for change of name from the authorized official for those who have changed their name; and
6. Old ordinary passport for those who already have a regular passport.
Registration via the Online Passport Queue (APAPO) application:
Can be downloaded through App Store / Google Play.
1. The applicant fills out the data application provided at the application counter and attaches the documents for completing the requirements;
2. The appointed Immigration Officer checks the documents for completeness of the requirements;
3. After the completion of the requirements that have been declared complete, the designated Immigration Officer will provide a receipt for the application and payment code;
4. In the event that the required documents are declared incomplete, the designated Immigration Officer returns the application documents and the application is deemed withdrawn.
In the event that the results of the inspection show that the ordinary passport is lost or damaged due to:
a. Disasters experienced by the person concerned, including fire, flood and earthquake, can be given direct compensation;
b. It is found that there is an element of carelessness and the occurrence of loss beyond the ability of the ordinary Passport holder, the ordinary Passport will be replaced;
c. It is found that there is an element of carelessness or negligence accompanied by unacceptable reasons, the granting of an ordinary passport can be suspended for a minimum of 6 (six) months to a maximum of 2 (two) years.
1. Ordinary passport 48 page IDR 350.000
2. Electronic passport 48 pageIDR 650.000
Passport acceleration service is completed on the same day IDR 1.000.000 (expediting service excluding Passport issuance fees).
Passport replacement due to loss or damage is subject to the following fines:
1. The fee for lost passport is IDR 1.000.000
2. The fee for damaged passports is IDR 500.000
3. The fee for lost/damaged passport due to force majeure IDR 0
List of Other Immigration Fees