Passport Replacement Application for Existing Passport
1. Regular passport application can be submitted by Indonesian citizens, both within and outside Indonesian territory.
2. Regular passport consists of electronic regular passport (e-passports) and non-electronic regular passport.
3. Regular passport is issued by using Immigration Management Information System
4. Regular passport application can be submitted manually and electronically by attaching the required documents.
1. For passport issued in 2009 and after:
a. An electronic Indonesian identity card (e-KTP)
b. An old passport
2. For the passport issued before 2009:
a. A valid Indonesian identity card (KTP) or certificate of moving abroad
b. A family register (KK)
c. A birth certificate, marriage certificate/book, diploma, or baptism certificate*
d. An Indonesian citizenship certificate for Foreign Nationals who acquire Indonesian citizenship or submitting the certificate of citizenship in accordance with the legislation.
e. A statement letter of name changes (for those who have changed their name) issued by authorized official.
f. An old regular passport for those who have one
*Name, place and date of birth, and parents' name must be listed in the documents. Otherwise, a statement issued by authorized official may be attached.
Register through M-Paspor application which can be downloaded via App Store or Google Play. You can make a manual application in the following way.
1. Fill in the data in the application provided at the application counter and attach the required documents.
2. Wait for the Immigration Officer to check the required documents.
3. Get a receipt for the application and payment code from the Immigration Officer right after your required documents are declared complete.
4. If the required documents are declared incomplete, you will receive the documents returned by the Immigration Officer. The application will be considered withdrawn.
If the inspection result shows that the regular passport is lost or damaged due to:
1. disaster, such as fires, floods, and earthquakes, you can be provided an immediate replacement;
2. inadvertence and lost occurred out of your manage, you are granted a regular passport replacement;
3. carelessness or negligence followed by unacceptable reasons, the issuance of a regular passport can be suspended for a minimum of six months up to a maximum of two years.
1. Regular non-electronic passport (48 pages): 350,000 IDR
2. Regular electronic passport (48 pages): 650,000 IDR
3. Same-day expedited passport service fee*: 1,000,000 IDR
*The expedited passport service fee excludes passport application fee.
Passport replacement due to damaged or lost is charged as follows.
1. Lost passport fee: 1,000,000 IDR
2. Damaged passport fee: 500,000 IDR
3. Lost/damaged passport fee due to force majeure: 0 IDR