Passport Replacement Application Overseas
For children who are Indonesian citizens born outside the territory of Indonesia, the application for a new passport outside the territory of Indonesia is submitted to the Immigration Officer at Indonesia Missions Abroad.
1. For passport applications that are submitted manually, the applicant must fill in the application data provided at the front desk/customer service and attach the required documents;
2. The immigration officer checks the completeness of the required documents;
3. If the required documents have been declared complete, the immigration officer provides the receipt of the application and payment code;
4. If the required documents are incomplete, the immigration officer will return the application documents and the application is deemed withdrawn.
In the event that the results of the inspection show that the ordinary passport is lost or damaged due to:
a. Disasters experienced by the person concerned, including fire, flood and earthquake, can be given direct compensation;
b. It is found that there is an element of carelessness and the occurrence of loss beyond the ability of the ordinary Passport holder, the ordinary Passport will be replaced;
c. It is found that there is an element of carelessness or negligence accompanied by unacceptable reasons, the granting of an ordinary passport can be suspended for a minimum of 6 (six) months to a maximum of 2 (two) years.
1. Ordinary passport 48 page IDR 350.000
2. Electronic passport 48 pageIDR 650.000
3. Same-day expedite passport service Rp1,000,000 (the service fee is excluding the cost of passport issuance).
Passport replacement due to loss or damage is subject to the following fines:
1. The fee for lost passport is IDR 1.000.000
2. The fee for damaged passports is IDR 500.000
3. The fee for lost/damaged passport due to force majeure IDR 0
List of Other Immigration Fees