Republic of Indonesia Visa Application For Scientific Research and Training
- Guarantee Letter from the Guarantor;
- photocopy of valid and still valid Nationality Passport: a) for a minimum of 12 (twelve) months for those who will carry out work in the Indonesian Territory for a maximum of 6 (six) months; b) a minimum of 18 (eighteen) months for those who will work or stay in the Indonesian Territory for a maximum of 1 (one) year
- Proof of having the cost of living for himself and/or his family while in the Indonesian Territory of at least US$1500 (one thousand five hundred US dollars);
- 2 (two) color photographs with a size of 4 cm x 6 cm (four centimeters by six centimeters) with a white background; and
- letter of recommendation from the competent agency in the field of training or research.
Payment Components (per application)
- Visa approval (telex): IDR 200,000,-
- Limited Stay Visa: 150 US dollars
- Limited Stay Permit: fee according to the length of Stay Permit granted.
- Re-Entry Permit: fee according to the length of Re-Entry Permit granted.
More can be seen at:
List of Other Immigration Fees