Republic of Indonesia Visa Application for Working While On Vacation
This visa is used for educational, tourism, health, social, sports, and cultural arts activities. Currently, the Limited Stay Visa for the convenience of working while on vacation is only for Australian passport holders.
- Guarantee letter from the Guarantor;
- Letter of recommendation from the Immigration agency in the local country that is collaborating;
- Education certificate from a higher education institution or equivalent educational institution for those who have graduated or a certificate as an active student for a minimum of 2 (two) years, accompanied by a student identification card from a university in the country concerned;
- Return and return trip tickets or proof of ownership of money equivalent to the price of the ticket;
- Nationality Passport which is valid and still valid for at least 18 (eighteen) months;
- Proof of having living expenses for himself and/or his family while in the Indonesian Territory at least equal to AUD5000 (five thousand Australian dollars); and
- Color photographs measuring 4 cm x 6 cm (four centimeters by six centimeters) with a white background of 2 (two) pieces.
Payment Components (per application)
- Visa approval (telex): IDR 200,000,-
- Limited Stay Visa: 150 US dollars
- Limited Stay Permit: fee according to the length of Stay Permit granted.
- Re-Entry Permit: fee according to the length of Re-Entry Permit granted.
More can be seen at:
List of Other Immigration Fees