Extension of Stay Permit with on Arrival Visit Visa
- Extension of a Visit Stay Permit for holders of a Visit Visa on Arrival (Visa on Arrival) is granted no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date the Visit Stay Permit expires.
- Extension of Visit Stay Permit is only granted once.
- Application for an extension can be made no later than 14 days and no later than the working day before the term of the residence permit expires.
- Applications are made at the immigration office whose working area includes the residence of the Foreigner.
Requirements for extension of Stay Permit:
a. Paspor yang sah dan masih berlaku;
b. Tiket untuk kembali ke negara asal atau meneruskan ke negara lain; dan
c. Surat kuasa bermeterai apabila diurus oleh orang lain yang diberi kuasa.
Mechanism of extension of residence permit:
- Inspection of completeness of requirements by officers;
- Data entry, document scanning, and printing of application signs;
- Payment of Immigration fees in accordance with the provisions;
- Approval of the Head of Office or the appointed Immigration Officer;
- Interview, data identification and verification, biometric and fingerprint data collection;
- The application of the extension of the Visit Stay Permit on the passport;
- Signing by the Head of Office or a designated Immigration Officer;
- Scanned documents that have been completed;
- Submission of documents to the applicant.
- The interview is carried out no later than 3 working days from the receipt of the application,
- Extension of Visit Stay Permit is given no later than 3 working days after interview and payment.