Passport Data Changes
Data changes (name or other data) of passport holders can be submitted to the Head of the Immigration Office or Immigration Officer. Changes in the form of adding names, such as for those who will go to the hajj or umrah pilgrimage, will be added to the validation-note page.
2. An Indonesian identity card (KTP) and family register (KK)
3. Other documents issued by government agencies as a basis for changing passport data, such as court orders, birth certificate, marriage certificate, or similar documents
1. Make an application.
2. Get the approval from the Head of the Immigration Office or Immigration Officer.
3. Your passport data is changed on the confirmation page.
1. Submit the required documents (original and photocopy) and Perdim 11 (available at the immigration office) which have been filled in to the counter officer.
2. The officer will process passport data changes.
3. Immigration Officer will approve the changes.
4. The officer will print changes to passport data on the validation page.
5. After it is completed, the passport will be granted to you on the same day.
If your application is rejected, there might be several possible reasons.
1. The requirements are incomplete
2. The applicant's name is on overseas prevention list
3. Other immigration reasons