Single-Entry Visitor Visa (Index B211A)
|Tourism||Tourism purposes||Visiting certain places for recreational purposes, personal development, or learning the uniqueness of tourist attractions, including using tourist boats (yachts), undergoing medical treatment in Indonesia or attending meetings, incentives, conventions, or exhibitions.|
|Family emergency||Visiting or accompanying a sick or deceased father, mother, husband, wife, or sibling.|
|Humanitarian aid and assistance||Delivering humanitarian assistance, medical support, or food.|
|Fulfill summons in the judicial process||Attend court proceedings according to the summons from the authorities.|
|Business talks||Discuss, negotiate, or sign business contracts but not supervise production activities to producers/sellers as a regular activity.|
|Meetings||Participate in meetings held by the head office or representative office in Indonesia.|
|Purchasing goods||Purchasing goods but not supervising production activities to producers/sellers as a regular activity.|
|Participate in meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions (MICE)||Participate in meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions (MICE) held in Indonesia as a resource person, speaker, or presenter, or in order to introduce or market goods/services from abroad.|
|Government official visits||Government official visits||Visiting a place or carrying out a duty as a government official.|
|Art and culture||Art and cultural visit||Perform, play, or show an activity related to culture or art, including but not limited to music and dance performances or theater, as long as the foreigners are not employed by individuals or corporations in Indonesia.|
|Transit||Transit in Indonesia||Continue the journey or transit to another country by undergoing the immigration check at the Immigration Control.|
|Join a vessel/means of transportation currently in Indonesia's territory||(join vessel).||Join a vessel/means of transportation currently in Indonesia's territory to continue the journey to another country.|
|Sport activities||Non-commercial sports activities||Participate in sports activities at the invitation of sports federations/agencies/organizations, the Indonesian government, international level sports championships, or participating in sports activities organized by international sports organizations.|
Benchmarking, short courses, and short training
|Benchmarking||Participate in benchmarking activities by visiting educational or training facilities.|
|Training and short courses||Participate in training or short courses.|
|academic internship||Participate in an internship required in the academic curriculum of foreigners abroad, and they are not allowed to receive payment for their activities in Indonesia.|
The period of stay in Indonesia is granted for 60 days (two months) or 180 days (six months) in Indonesia, depending on the type of the granted Visit Visa.
A stay permit derived from this visa is extendable. Each extension is granted a period of stay of 60 days and a maximum of 180 days.
Single Entry Visa application for 60 days and 180 days is submitted via Online Visa Approval with the following requirements.
1. Travel documents with the following conditions.
a. A passport valid for a minimum of 12 months for a single-entry visitor visa application with a validity period of 180 days
b. A passport valid for a minimum of six months for a single-entry visitor visa application with a validity period of 60 days
c. A Legal travel document valid for at least 12 months for a stateless person
2. A guarantee letter from the Sponsor (except for tourism purposes visit) or proof of immigration guarantee deposit for a Foreign National for pre-investment purposes
3. A proof of life expense for the applicant and/or their family while in Indonesian terriroty of at least 2,000 USD or equivalent
4. A return ticket or onward ticket to continue the trip to another country, except for the crew of means of transport who will stop over to join the ship and continue the journey to another country
5. Two copies of colored photographs with a size of 4 cm x 6 cm
Foreign Nationals of non-national passport travel documents holder or Foreign Nationals without citizenship must attach Re-entry Permit (Izin Masuk Kembali/IMK) to their current country of residence.
The applicant shall have got a full dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
See international travel health protocol here.
- Fill in the data on the Directorate General of Immigration Officer website (www.imigrasi.go.id) or directly at Online Visa Approval.
- The Immigration Officer will check the completeness of your requirements.
- Get the payment code right after your required documents are declared complete. You shall pay the immigration fees in accordance with the legislation.
- The Immigration Officer will create a profile and verify your data.
- You will get the visa grant approval.
- Your visa will be issued.
Multiple Entry Visa is completed within a maximum of four working days, starting after the payment is made in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
1. Single Entry Visa (valid for 60 days): 2,000,000 IDR per person
2. Single Entry Visa (valid for 180 days): 6,000,000 IDR per person
3. Single Entry Visa for Tourist (valid for 60 days): 1,500,000 IDR per person
1. Regulation of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia Number 29 of 2021 on Visa and Stay Permit
2. Regulation of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia Number 9/PMK.02/2022 Non-Tax State Revenue on Type and Tariff of Immigration Services in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
3. Circular Letter of Acting Director General of Immigration Number IMI-0549.GR.01.01 of 2022 on Immigration Facilitation to Support Sustainable Tourism during the Covid-19 Pandemic