Single-Entry Visitor Visa (Index B211C)
Single Entry Visa is granted for the Foreign Nationals to stay in Indonesian territory for a maximum of 60 days (two months) or 180 days (six months).
The Foreign Nationals of Single Entry Visa (index B211B) holder can carry out such activities.
|Journalistic||Journalistic visits||Foreigners as journalists covering news in Indonesia and having obtained recommendations from the relevant institution.|
|Film Making||Film making||Foreigners make films in Indonesia and have obtained permission from the competent authority.|
The period of stay in Indonesia is granted for 60 days (two months) or 180 days (six months) in Indonesia, depending on the type of the granted Visit Visa.
A stay permit derived from this visa is extendable. Each extension is granted a period of stay of 60 days and a maximum of 180 days.
Single Entry Visa application for 60 days and 180 days is submitted via Online Visa Approval with the following requirements.
1. Travel documents with the following conditions.
a. A passport valid for a minimum of 12 months for a single-entry visitor visa application with a validity period of 180 days
b. A passport valid for a minimum of six months for a single-entry visitor visa application with a validity period of 60 days
c. A Legal travel document valid for at least 12 months for a stateless person
2. A guarantee letter from the Sponsor (except for tourism purposes visit) or proof of immigration guarantee deposit for a Foreign National for pre-investment purposes
3. A proof of life expense for the applicant and/or their family while in Indonesian terriroty of at least 2,000 USD or equivalent
4. A return ticket or onward ticket to continue the trip to another country, except for the crew of means of transport who will stop over to join the ship and continue the journey to another country
5. Two copies of colored photographs with a size of 4 cm x 6 cm
Foreign Nationals of non-national passport travel documents holder or Foreign Nationals without citizenship must attach Re-entry Permit (Izin Masuk Kembali/IMK) to their current country of residence.
1. Fill in the data on the Directorate General of Immigration Officer website (www.imigrasi.go.id) or directly at Online Visa Approval.
2. The Immigration Officer will check the completeness of your requirements.
3. Get the payment code right after your required documents are declared complete. You shall pay the immigration fees in accordance with the legislation.
4. The Immigration Officer will create a profile and verify your data.
5. You will get the visa grant approval.
6. Your visa will be issued.
1. Regulation of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia Number 29 of 2021 on Visa and Stay Permit
2. Regulation of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia Number 9/PMK.02/2022 Non-Tax State Revenue on Type and Tariff of Immigration Services in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
3. Circular Letter of Acting Director General of Immigration Number IMI-0549.GR.01.01 of 2022 on Immigration Facilitation to Support Sustainable Tourism during the Covid-19 Pandemic