Single-Entry Visitor Visa (Index B211C)
Single-entry visitor visa is granted for foreign nationals to enter and stay in Indonesia for up to 60 days or 180 days.
Foreign nationals holding a single-entry visitor visa (B211A) can carry out activities such as:
|Journalistic||Journalistic activities||Foreign journalists covering news in Indonesia and have received recommendations from the relevant authority.|
|Film making||Making films using locations in Indonesia that have obtained permission from the relevant authority for the process.|
You are allowed to stay in Indonesia for up to 60 days or 180 days, depending on your visitor visa type.
The stay permit derived from this visa can be extended, with each extension granted for up to 60 days with a maximum stay in Indonesia no longer than 180 days.
You can apply for single-entry visitor visas for up to 60 or 180 days through the Online Visa Approval application.
- Travel document
- - A passport valid for at least 12 months for a single-entry visitor visa application with a 180-day stay duration.
- - A passport valid for at least six months for a single-entry visitor visa application with a 60-day stay duration.
- - A valid travel document for at least 12 months for foreign nationals without nationality.
- Letter of sponsorship from the sponsor, except if you are a tourist visitor. Or proof of immigration guarantee funds for individuals intended to conduct pre-investment activities.
- Proof of funds of at least US$2000 (two thousand US dollars) or equivalent to support the cost of living of foreign nationals and/or their family in Indonesia.
- A return ticket or connecting ticket to continue their journey to another country, except for crews of means of transport who join the ship/vessel in Indonesia and continue their trip to another country.
- 2 (two) color passport photos of 4 cm x 6 cm.
Foreign nationals who hold travel documents that are not National Passports or foreign nationals without citizenship, besides having to submit all required documents, must also indicate a re-entry permit of the country where the foreign nationals are currently domiciled.
The granting of a multiple-entry visitor visa submitted by foreign nationals proceeds through the following stages:
- review of the submitted documents;
- payment of immigration fees by applicants;
- profiling and verification
- visa approval
- visa issuance
The processing time for a visitor visa is 4 (four) working days after the applicant completes the immigration fee payment. Sponsors or applicants can check their visas in the Online Visa Approval application account and email.
- Minister of Law and Human Rights Regulation Number 29 of 2021 on Visa and Stay Permit
- Minister of Finance Regulation Number 9/PMK.02/2022 on Non-Tax State Revenue on Type and Tariff of Immigration Services in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
- Circular Letter of Acting Director General of Immigration Number IMI-0549.GR.01.01 of 2022 on Immigration Facilitation to Support Sustainable Tourism during the Covid-19 Pandemic