Temporary Stay Visa for Ex-Indonesian citizen/Repatriation (Index C318)
This Temporary Stay Visa (C318) is granted to foreign national ex-Indonesian citizens who intend to stay in Indonesia. Holders of this visa are not allowed to work in Indonesia.
|Repatriation||Foreign nationals who were Indonesian citizens and already acquiring a new nationality and want to stay in Indonesia.|
You or your sponsor can apply for a Temporary Stay Visa through the Online Visa Approval application, and submit the below documents:
- letter of sponsorship from the sponsor;
- a valid nationality passport.
- A minimum of 12 (twelve) months for those who will stay in Indonesia for a maximum of 6 (six) months.
- A minimum of 18 (eighteen) months for those who will stay in Indonesia for a maximum of 1 (one) year.
- A minimum of 30 (thirty) months for those who will stay in Indonesia for a maximum of 2 (two) years.
- evidence of having been an Indonesian citizen by indicating documents issued by the Indonesian government such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, Indonesian resident card (KTP), school diploma, passport, or land ownership certificate;
- proof of funds of at least US$2000 (two thousand US dollars) or equivalent to support the cost of living of foreign nationals and/or their family in Indonesia.
- 2 (two) color photographs with a size of 4 cm x 6 cm (four centimeters by six centimeters) with a white background.
- review of the submitted documents;
- payment of immigration fees by applicants;
- profiling and verification
- visa approval
- visa issuance
The processing time for a visitor visa is 4 (four) working days after the applicant completes the immigration fee payment. Sponsors or applicants can check their visas in the Online Visa Approval application account and email.
- Temporary Stay Visa: US $150 per application
- Temporary Stay Visa approval: Rp200,000 per application
- Temporary Stay Permit for 6 months/180 days: Rp1,000,000 per application
- Temporary Stay Permit for 1 year: Rp1,500,000 per application
- Temporary Stay Permit for 2 years: Rp2,000,000 per application
- Minister of Law and Human Rights Regulation Number 29 of 2021 on Visa and Stay Permit
- Government Regulation Number 28 of 2019 on Type and Tarrif of Non-Tax State Revenue in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
- Minister of Finance Regulation Number 9/PMK.02/2022 on Non-Tax State Revenue on Type and Tariff of Immigration Services in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
- Circular Letter of Acting Director General of Immigration Number IMI-0549.GR.01.01 of 2022 on Immigration Facilitation to Support Sustainable Tourism during the Covid-19 Pandemic