One-Year Temporary Stay Visa for Foreign Investors (Index C313)
This Temporary Stay Visa for two years (C314) is granted to foreign nationals who intend to invest or have already invested a certain amount of capital in Indonesia. Holders of this visa are not allowed to work in Indonesia.
|Foreign nationals who are interested in investing in Indonesia||The visa is granted to foreign nationals who intend to invest or have already invested a certain amount of capital in Indonesia for a one-year stay permit.|
You or your sponsor can apply for a Temporary Stay Visa through the Online Visa Approval application, and submit the below documents:
- Proof of Immigration deposit funds;
- Passport with a minimum of 18 (eighteen) months validity;
- proof of funds of at least US$2000 (two thousand US dollars) or equivalent to support the cost of living of foreign nationals and/or their family in Indonesia.
- 2 (two) color photographs with a size of 4 cm x 6 cm (four centimeters by six centimeters) with a white background.
- Letter of recommendation from the government agency which coordinates investments in Indonesia. (Ministry of Investments/Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board)
- review of the submitted documents;
- payment of immigration fees by applicants;
- profiling and verification
- visa approval
- visa issuance
The processing time for a visitor visa is 4 (four) working days after the applicant completes the immigration fee payment. Sponsors or applicants can check their visas in the Online Visa Approval application account and email.
- Minister of Law and Human Rights Regulation Number 29 of 2021 on Visa and Stay Permit
- Government Regulation Number 28 of 2019 on Type and Tarrif of Non-Tax State Revenue in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
- Minister of Finance Regulation Number 9/PMK.02/2022 on Non-Tax State Revenue on Type and Tariff of Immigration Services in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights